As a team, we work together, from the first contact with the client to the last ruling by the judge. Agio therefore believes it is important that each employee has the opportunity to develop in his or her strengths, so that everyone can get the best out of themselves in order to achieve successful results.
We've set ourselves a very simple goal when it comes to HR and corporate culture. We want to be a firm that has room for everyone. As each year differs from the last, we determine what your path will look like for the upcoming year every year. After all, we share a responsibility for shaping your career.
We have a no-nonsense open door policy where every voice is heard. We try to work in a team setting as much as possible and strive to become an integral part of our clients' management teams. As a firm we want you to be part of the team that is ready to help our clients.
We are looking for talent
- Advocaat-Stagiair insolventierecht met een specifieke interesse in herstructureringen (Antwerpen – Ekeren)
- Advocaat fiscaal recht (Hasselt)
- Advocaat-Stagiair sociaal recht (Antwerpen – Berchem)
- Advocaat-Stagiair publiek recht (omgevingsrecht & vastgoedontwikkeling)
- Advocaat-Stagiair ondernemingsrecht