Construction Law (Antwerp)
Agio Legal recruits!
Are you our new colleague? Our office is looking for a trainee lawyer in the field of Construction Law with a sense of initiative.
As partner of several SME's and (inter)national companies we dedicate ourselves daily to think together with the client about the best strategy within each case. You will immediately be involved in the heat of the moment and will be assigned responsibility from the start.
About Agio Legal
Agio Legal is a dynamic law firm, with offices in Antwerp, Brussels and Hasselt, that strives for a personal commitment towards its clients. Our young and rapidly growing team is looking for additional reinforcement in the field of public and administrative law (environmental law (planning and environmental law), public procurement, expropriation law, ...). An interest or experience in private real estate law is a plus.
Naturally, in the context of the (often complex) files/projects that we assist, there are often overlaps with other legal matters, such as private real estate law, company law, commercial contracts and disputes, insolvency law, tax law, employment and social security law, intellectual property and ICT, privacy & GDPR, procedural law, etc. Our office has specialists in all these (and other) fields, so that we often work in multidisciplinary teams. There is a good mix of advice and proceedings before all possible administrative bodies and courts.
We are looking for
- Knowledge or interest in construction law (private law-public law-liability law-insurance law);
- Knowledge or interest in insolvency law (directors' liability-enterprise law);
- A master's degree in law;
- An excellent knowledge of Dutch;
- A driven personality;
- Commercial and market-oriented attitude;
- Team player;
- Go-getter with a strong sense of stress;
- Flexibility and interest in learning more.
We offer you
- An intellectually challenging work environment;
- An instructive training by a trainee manager with a lot of experience;
- Very interesting cases;
- Independence and the opportunity to follow up a case from A to Z;
- Creating higher chances of success to possibly grow into the private sector;
- A close team where collegiality is key;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- A workplace at the Scheldt quays in Antwerp South;
- Opportunities to follow training courses
- Space for your own dossiers
Convinced that you have found your place?
Please don't hesitate to contact our lawyer Valère Vereecke (email@example.com) and take also a look on our website for more information about the office.